A bit puzzled about your SEO? As far as digital marketing is concerned, optimizing your website for search engines is definitely the trickiest feat of all. If you have struggled to manage your SEO, you’re not alone.
Here are a few of the Best eCommerce SEO tips and techniques you can use to start generating more traffic to your online store.
- Start by performing the right kind of keyword research. Make sure you are taking into account things like search intent, keyword variations for different products, branded keywords, and long-tail keywords as well. This will give you the proper foundation.
- Make sure that you are on a reliable eCommerce platform. You want a decent amount of speed and functionality in order to meet certain user experience requirements that Google considers important. Shopify, BigCommerce, and WordPress are popular options.
- Clean up your website. Look around for dead pages, empty categories, 404 pages, and amateurish pages that aren’t optimized properly. You will want to focus on these areas of your website and make them more attractive to users and in line with what Google is looking for.
- Build out your content strategy. Make sure that your chosen keywords appear on important pages that are relevant to user search intent. Be sure not to overuse your keywords, and pay attention to meta titles and other areas of your website where a keyword can make a big difference. You will also want to pay attention to your blog and work on getting fresh, optimized content published on your site on a regular basis. This is not only helpful for your users, it signals to the search engines that your website is active, which weighs heavily for rankings.
- Consider the design of your product pages, category pages, and other important areas of your website and make sure they aren’t being weighed down by unnecessary information or unoptimized images. These should be the most efficient and professional-looking areas of your website.
- Have you thought about backlinks? You need to make sure your website is being linked to, otherwise it won’t have very much authority. Reaching out for backlinks and making sure your site is in local listings is important.
An Agency That Can Help You With eCommerce SEO
One of the problems with managing your SEO is that not only is it complex, it can be quite time-consuming as well. Even this list is far from exhaustive, which means that if you want the best results for your eCommerce site, you’re going to need to either become an SEO guru yourself, or hire the appropriate agency that can take care of all of these points for you.
To put these tips into action, you need the help of the best eCommerce SEO agency out there. Genius eCommerce® is recognized as a leader when it comes to innovative solutions for eCommerce businesses. They know how to build digital marketing campaigns that get incredible results, using trusted SEO methods that help stores rank on page one.
You can’t expect to tackle all of your SEO pain points on your own. In fact, with each year, SEO becomes a more complex endeavor, requiring a greater level of professionalism, detail, and user experience benefits. The bottom line is that unless your website is in capable hands, you are bound to miss important aspects of your SEO, and that can have negative effects on your business.
Don’t risk leaving parts of your SEO to chance. Contact Genius eCommerce® today and take advantage of the best eCommerce SEO agency when it comes to getting real results for clients.